DISCLAIMER: You accept that the Escape Walk is unguided and that you will be guided by the clues and puzzles. There is a contact method to help you if you get stuck and need some help.
1. Condition of Booking: By placing the booking with Escape The Expected you agree to read, accept and comply with, the Terms and Conditions of Escape The Expected Adventure Trails
2. Liability: You agree to be liable to Escape The Expected for any damage or loss caused by your actions (not within the scope of normal participation) as a participant (for example but not limited to damaging, misplacing or destroying) or caused by you to another person’s property. Escape The Expected is not responsible for any loss or damage to your property.
3. Game play: You understand that participation in the experience means you may interact with your environment (pathways, road crossings, steps) but the game does not require the use of any excessive force or physical abilities such as but not limited to running, jumping, crawling, swimming, climbing, entering waterways or striking. You accept that deliberate, inappropriate or excessive use of force may result in the termination of the experience without refund and will make you liable for any damages or loss and that Escape The Expected are not liable for any injury caused as mentioned in this condition (3) a. You also agree that you are aware that the adventure takes place on public pathways, streets and road crossings and that you must follow the guidance given by Escape the Expected and failure to do so could result in injury and Escape the Expected are not liable. You are also responsible for being aware of your surroundings whilst on the adventure and as a guardian you are responsible for any player under the age of 16. b. At no time must you remove or cause damage to any objects along the adventure
4. Confidentiality: You are bound to keep all details of the experience confidential as to preserve the experience for others. Without permission from Escape The Expected you agree not to disclose videos, photos, business or technical information of the experience for example but not limited to game play, puzzle design and puzzle solutions. This information is confidential and must not be disclosed in writing, orally or represented visually.
5. Copyright: All aspects of the game, imagery, content and information are the property of Escape The Expected. You may not copy, reproduce, adapt, translate, publish, transfer, distribute or sell any information or imagery that Escape The Expected considers confidential without prior and written consent from Escape The Expected.
6. Refusal of Entry: Escape The Expected reserves the right to refuse entry and cancel your booking if it is deemed that you are a danger to yourself, others or Escape The Expected staff or facilities.
7. Health Conditions: You agree to disclose any serious health conditions to Escape The Expected prior to commencement of the experience. If this medical condition could be worsened by participation in Escape The Expected adventures then you may be refused entry as a matter of precaution if it is believed on reasonable grounds that the experience poses a risk to your health and safety. It is your responsibility to manage your safety and if in doubt you should contact Escape The Expected staff or a medical professional.
8. Medical Treatment: You authorise Escape The Expected to take any necessary steps required to protect your welfare in the case of personal injury and you agree to cover the costs of any medical treatment or ambulance transportation..
9. Safety Signs: You agree to adhere to any safety signs placed around or on the adventure walk and all instructions directed by Escape The Expected at all times.
10. Being late and No-shows: If you are late to a booking your allocated time for the experience will be reduced by the amount you are late so as to allow Escape The Expected to keep to schedule. If you are any more that 15 minutes late the session will be deemed a no show and no refund will be given.
11. Refunds: Refunds will not be given if the booking is cancelled within 48 hours of the original booking. No-shows or refusal of entry are deemed to be a cancellation and will not be provided a refund. Cancellation up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time will receive a full refund. Please see our Cancellation Policy - https://escapetheexpected.com/cancellation-policy
12. Changes to Booking: You agree that changes to bookings can not occur unless provided in writing by Escape The Expected and is no later than 48 hours prior to the booking. The original person who made the booking cannot transfer the booking however the number of people attending can be changed whereby the difference in the price will be either paid to Escape The Expected or reimbursed by Escape The Expected to the person who made the booking as long as these changes are made no later than 48 hours prior to the booking.
13. Booking on Other’s Behalf: When you book on another persons behalf you agree that you make that purchase as an authorised agent of that person so that person will be bound by the same terms and conditions as you.
14. Under 16: Persons under the age of 16 are permitted entry into the Escape The Expected adventure however they must be accompanied by at least one authorised guardian over the age of 16. The authorised guardian agrees to supervise the persons under the age of 16 at all times during the use of the Escape The Expected adventure and is bound by the Terms and Conditions on the child’s behalf.
15. Promotional photos: Should you give permission to having your photo taken you give consent for Escape The Expected to use these photos for promotional purposes for example but not limited to use on social media.
16. Alcohol and Drugs: We reserve the right to refuse entry to the experience if you are reasonably suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
17. Drink: No alcohol is permitted whilst you are undertaking the adventure.
18. Mobile Phones: Mobile phones must not be used to solve the clues but can be used to contact the Adventure Master
19. Smoking: Smoking is strictly not allowed In any areas that are signposted as no smoking along the adventure
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have any questions